Saturday, August 28, 2010

Chris French intro

My name is Christian J French. I used to be a spy until: *ring ring* "you've been burnt, your blacklisted." *whistle* When you're burnt you have nothing. No cash, no credit, no job history. You're stuck in whatever city they decide to drop you in. "where am I?" "Naples."You do whatever work comes your way. You rely on anyone who is still talking to you. A trigger happy ex girlfriend. "should we shoot them?" An old friend who used to inform on you to the FBI. "You know spies, a bunch of bitchy little girls." Family too, "hey is that your mom again?" if you're desperate. "Someone needs your help Christian." Bottom line, as long you're burned, you're not going anywhere.

I was born and raised in Florida and am tired of the blazing hot sun and humid air. My girlfriend and I follow the show "Burn Notice" if that wasn't obvious. I have 5 siblings that I see sometimes when they go to my mothers house. I enjoy playing computer games with my friends but never alone. I hate being alone. I'm painting my car soon because it was an ugly green before. I work at Goodwill as a sales associate. Since I was four, we have moved every year from one house to the next, and sometimes one city to the next, but never outside of Florida.

I really want to learn German. German people sound so cool! Although its an angry language. If it is easy to learn German I may also learn Russian. There were 2 cute girls at my work that spoke Russian fluently and it was amazing! I'm in school for Civil Engineering but I am transferring out of FGCU in a year, after I get my associates degree, to UCF for Electrical Engineering. After I acquire my Masters in EE I'm leaving Florida. Not the US, just Florida. I love America, and I hate people who don't. If you don't like America then you can just GTFO. I also have a problem with people who live here and don't speak English. Sure I understand Spanish and can understand people who talk to me in Spanish, but I refuse to speak back to them in Spanish. Other than that I'm an extremely fun person to hang out with and like having a good time.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Chris! Your post was very entertaining to read, especially the first paragraph. My brother actually speaks fluent German and has been to Germany multiple times. Hopefully he will decide to take me with him next time he travels there! My step-grandmother is from Ukraine and therefore speaks fluent Russian, and I agree that it is a very interesting language to hear.
    That is really awesome that you want to transfer to UCF in a year- me too! My brothers both graduated from there; and, one of my brothers is currently still there to pursue a master's degree for Electrical Engineering and he's been very successful at UCF's Research Park. He has a job for the Air Force which he will begin in about two years after his schooling in Orlando is finished. If you're really interested in that field I will definitely set up a time for you to talk to him about it! He's had several very interesting jobs including working for Disney World as a member of their Sustaining Engineering Team. So, if you'd be interested in meeting him just let me know because I know he'd be happy to meet a fellow Engineer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's up Chris? I went to Germany two years ago, and it was an amazing experience. If you ever get the chance to go, I highly suggest it. Also, be sure to go during September/October. I missed out on Oktoberfest, but I've heard some crazy stories about it. See you in class!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha .... I love Burn Notice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How you opened up for this blog entry was awesome. It was a description of something you have a lot of interest in, but made it seem like it was about you. It was very catchy.

    ReplyDelete